Saturday 4 May 2013

  It would be wrong of me to talk about Boye Kasali, the heir to the throne in a Yoruba Land in Nigeria and not get slapped by his servants...KABIYESI OOO. Need i say more check out the pics of the young prince and see why he is called the duke of Ijebu land...
PRINCE BOYE KASALI -OGUN STATE, NIGERIA
              Petro-Chemical Engineer doing big things...@dukeofijebuland
        To all my sexy ladies

Omo Ogun

Diced pineapples talking diamonds by the jar


Louis Vuitton is His Guy


Bag packed for the Weekend

Pop something for no reason

How I love my Louis Vuitton

Rolex and Polo by Ralph is a hell of a mixture

The Front View


4 comments:

  1. Diced pineapples...That's ma thing tho...Thumps Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad guy P#.....fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo Oba Himself........ I believe u any day any time fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how old is he? is he married? does he stay in Ogun state?

    ReplyDelete