Tuesday 25 June 2013

                         APOLOGIES
To everyone who might have been offended in one way or the other about me not posting pictures of Rich Kids in Africa, I want to use this medium to tell you how sorry I am. I was experiencing some technical issues with the blog and my laptop.
         I am back and better now and I promise to always bring to you pictures of the Rich,Young and ready to Ball Kids in Africa...Thank you for the love shown,the various comments and the views...To all those I might have offended...erm its not my fault that you are rich so live with it and try to help the needy....*wink*


3 comments:

  1. Oh pls shutup! Not like d blog is a well known blog! I sent u mine and u acted foolishly by not posting! Idiot! @least b numbr of commnt u get ar not up 2 4,so?close ds blog and go marry! Ffooolish idiat

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't listen to this idiot ohhhh, keep striving bro. Reading ur blog all the way in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes dearie, #USA# am on it! Kip giving us wat u have, we'll kip Patronizing! Sooon ull be great! 07059915518 dats my sisters number back in Nigeria, she a jornalist, She will help u wit sum stories!

    ReplyDelete