Friday 28 June 2013

ANOTHER POPULAR DEMAND -WIZKID
Omo jaiye jaiye... @wizkidayo

             I know what you guys are thinking already, why is he putting up celebrities that we already know  are wealthy? but lets not forget this young lads are also part of the term "KIDS" i am using as part of the name of the blog...No disrespect intended, kid might sound funny but hey its a slang in America and the likes...
   Anyway back to the matter (open and close)...Wizkid has proven that you can be anything you want to be in life if you work hard...From Surulere to being an International artist is not a joke...and off course a lot of money in the bank...At such a tender age,he owns a Bmw and i know you must have heard about his Porsche ish...he bought another one y'all....I remember my uncles telling me about Lekki when i was a little younger...emphases on the word "Uncle"...Wizkid has a house in lekki people...
       This thing with Rolex wrist watches and rich kids can someone please explain it to me because this Rich Kid of Africa also has one...
I don't care if he bought or rented this house..the fact is leaving in Lekki means you can afford a lot of things and not complain...like running on generator almost all day,paying Toll and eating at some high class restaurant if your cook decides to go on strike...

If Diamonds are forever then Gold is ............ don't let me say what i don't know...fill in the gap with whatever you think it is.

If you can buy this amount of clothes and shoes all at once then it must mean you have millions in your bank account... Wizkid incase you want to give out this items when you want to buy some more...just keep that Addidas footie for me..(I asked first)

Endorsement deals are the best thing that can ever happen in the life of an artist...this rich kid and some other artist where endorsed as Pepsi ambassadors...Beat that!!!

You can't crash a Porsche and buy another one almost two weeks later if you are not sure of earning the amount in a matter of time (insurance or no insurance) he owns a Porsche worth millions of Naira...German cars doe.

I just had to include this picture....LOL...what was he trying to say in this picture...(check the finger sign)...I think he was trying to say... f*** off i am a Rich Kid...just my thoughts


             

7 comments:

  1. He is d real rich kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wizkid of life...I see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wizzy baby loke loke...oluwa lo seyi....omo jaiye jaiye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine boy ugly baby mama...@mr blogger please be pesistent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one but he should drop somtin for OJB....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abegi rich kid my ass...he sleeps with old women gingolo oshi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one. I liked the write up. Kip it up....dam'lova.

    ReplyDelete