Thursday 27 June 2013

BY POPULAR DEMAND-DAVID ADELEKE
The real Omo Baba Olowo... @lifeofdavido
     
        I was scolded for not putting up Davido as the first rich kid on this blog... I apologize for being so naive about the fact that Davido's Father can employ a whole city and pay them salary till whenever...You can not talk about Rich Kids and skip him from your conversation in Nigeria...The fact that His father is freaking rich and he still hustles is a mystery to me...many young kids would have just remained at home,eat some chocolate and get fat while playing their PS3 or whatever console they have...
         I salute Davido and please don't be quick to hate on him... I have met him at a club before and i felt like i was smelling or something because all the ladies ran towards him. I even over heard a lady saying she could eat him up if he turns to food.... You can't be a rich kid and not own a ROLEX wrist watch its like a taboo to them or something...I hate talking to much so i have decided to let the pictures below do the rest for me... If you are still wondering why i am putting him up because you think every one knows he is rich and ish just remember you are very fortunate to own an Iphone,Ipad or some Galaxy or Samsung ish...many people can't afford such devices so they can't view his pictures on Instagram...well I don't have one so I borrow my friends own and view Rich Kids of Africa just like Davido...
If you ask me what he was thinking here...i would say it is the "Started from the bottom now i'm here thought" or what else people...

When i came across this picture i didn't know what to think whether it was to wish i were is brother or at least a friend because you can't have all these amount of chains on you all at once...The crown on His jalabia also caught my eyes...I think the crown symbolizes the fact that he is the king of all Rich Kids...

If you have a friend that is a rich kid you should have noticed some thing about them,they don't joke with their footies...make google your friend so that you can know the amount original shoes cost... 

Comfort is all that matters when purchasing a car... I have never sold a car but at least i have followed someone to a dealer and my friend kept emphasizing on comfort....Davido sure knows what he wants and as a Rich Kid he got himself one.


I think owning a Rolly is like a code for Rich Kids...is it that it tells them a different time or it predicts the future...anyway whatever it is i would get one when i can afford it so i can experience what people like Davido feel wearing such a time piece.



4 comments:

  1. If not OBO who else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like really..wealth is engraved in him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boys these niaja boys are grooving ohhh. Choi. Meanwhile I never pay rent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis iz d real rich kid.... My boo of lyf...... He iz so supa rich

    ReplyDelete