Tuesday 25 June 2013


GOLDEN BOY - NIGERIA
@iamdgolden1 

Every time I see this Rich Kid I wonder if he is ever scared of getting robbed or beaten because he walks around with millions of Naira on his neck...He is called the Golden 1 and truly he is...You can't call your self the Golden 1 and not have lots of Jeweries to show for it...He is never scared to show what he's got and that singular reason has made him part of the list of the Rich Kids of Africa...
             One other thing I can't fantom is the amount he spends on his Clothings. You would hardly see this Rich Kid without rocking a Gucci product...I think he should have named himself Gucci boy...LOL.... I am very happy a lot of us have phones that can browse so y'all can always Google the amount a Gucci shoe or bag or shirt costs....To top it all up he has a Crossfire with a customized plate so he is never hard to spot people.
          He is the CEO of Golden records and he has a lady rapper signed to his record label.
  
Himself and His Artist...Her name is coco ice...I have heard her rap before and i was wowed by her flows and punch lines...watch out for her because she is the next best thing to Rap music in Nigeria.
If you have ever seen the video of "all gold everything" by Trinidad James then you would agree with me that this Rich Kid should have been in that video...This is just a little of His collection...you need to see how long and heavy this chains are on him.




When i was composing this post i tried converting the amount a Gucci bag costs...Only Rich Kids can afford such an item...Dear God,when will I be able to buy one of this now...*looking up to heaven*
Every steps he takes is an expensive one and he stamps the logo of this expensive shoes on the ground...I wonder how he feels when someone steps on him in a club or i forgot he is always in the VIP... *wink*

 A car is needed for fast movement from one place to another they say...he is not left out as he owns a crossfire...the speed of this baby is sick.
 When you see him drive by don't be scared to say HI... cus he is the Golden 1
 I wonder what he has stacked in that Gucci duffle bag...hmmmmm....how i wish i could have one of those pretty soon but that would mean me starving for months...He is rocking the million dollar look. 

7 comments:

  1. Ok serzly, that's a lada Gucci. @Dammy, great job with the profiling of these successful peeps but do well also to highlight the main source of their wealth. Not that its any of my biz tho but to be sure the inspiration and push thier story gives is worth the view. Gud one tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what does golden boy do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooooooooo, wat up, plssss share dis dudes number....... I wana feel him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haters @ it again... we find u guyz everywhere...go get a life..u wanna know wot he does? he runz an hotel where ur momma get screwed all night..lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haters @ it again... we find u guyz everywhere...go get a life..u wanna know wot he does? he runz an hotel where ur momma get screwed all night..lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ds is mor dan fraud internet....I'm guessing blood money....no I'm nt guessing itz blood money...I pity 4 al those dt flock arud him...badoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. loool... ppl make me laugh...not blood money.. runsn music group and various buisness around

    ReplyDelete