Tuesday 2 July 2013

THE INSPIRATION

        This should have been the first post on this blog because a lot of people have been asking me what i am all about.
                I stumbled on an hash tag while I was playing on Instagram... I saw a lot of young, rich and ready to spend kids posting pictures of themselves during extravagant things...My jaw was getting tired but thank God for the strength He gave me to be able to close my mouth..I was wowed by the things I saw,then something snapped within me and I thought to myself...I am a Nigerian and I know how rich some kids are over here...I also remembered the updates I see on my blackberry...(A friend of mine popped 24 bottles of Ace of Spade and poured it all away and he updated "ITS NOTHING" on his bbm status)...Also crashing  a Porsche and buying another one in 2weeks...The boys in Abuja that use expensive cars to drift!!!
         My South African friends also told me how much kids over there ball so did my Ghanian, kenyan and Egyptian friends....The hash tag i stumbled on is called rich kids of instagram. After reading this post grab an Iphone, Ipad,A tab or whatever and find the hash tag and get inspired....I am not trying to start a war or any thing of sort but i know my Rich Kids of Africa can do better... I posted the pictures below just to let you see what those kids are all about...














1 comment:

  1. Nice 1 Hector....Good 2 knw sumfin can inspire u.

    ReplyDelete