Monday 1 July 2013

UP, CLOSE AND PERSONAL 1 - Kolawole Ajayi

Ceo Kollertunz records...

                  I just hope i don't get sued one day all in the name of blogging... using kids as part of the name of the blog is trying to get me into trouble...The men don't want to be left out so i decided to create this segment  and interview Rich men on how they made their wealth and ish....lets just say they want to inspire you and make you realize it is better to start young and acquire some money in the bank before you become old and lazy...10 questions would be asked in this segment so i don't bore you guys...
           I bring to you Kolawole Ajayi the Ceo of Kollertunz records (if you know Flowssick then we are on the same track).... The interview was done while we both took a ride to a meeting somewhere around Lekki...Enjoy!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: Can we meet you?

Kollertunz : My names are Kolawole Ajayi and I am the Ceo of Kollertunz records... I can't tell you my age
                   but i am the last born of my parents and i am sure not a KID!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: I know owning a record label is not for kids,how did it all start?

Kollertunz: I know it is wrong to blow your own trumpet but the fact it is i have paid my dues and i know a                   whole lot about Entertainment in Nigeria. I have starred in many Nollywood movies, I host artist every Thursdays in a popular club in Lagos just to mention a few... when i decided to be my own boss... I established my record label and I had flowssick do is thing...a lot of money has been spent and i must say i am still spending...its been more than 2 years now and we are still pushing...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: How much did you spend shooting Lowkey Video?

Kollertunz: LOL...Mr blogger you want to know everything...Well i spent a couple of millions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: People believe living on the Island makes you a rich kid...can you explain this with your experience in the field?

Kollertunz: All that matters is comfort...I know a lot of men that live around Ikeja and its environs..you can't tell me that they can't afford a mansion in Lekki...they own multinational companies and pay well over 500 workers monthly...Every one is allowed to live where ever but i would not stay where i would have to swim to get inside my house...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: How often do you change your phones?

Kollertunz: When ever i feel like it...A friend told me about the blackberry Q10 and the Samsung S4..I bought the both of them immediately...I love being comfortable so if a few thousands would make me feel good why not...I hope to get an Iphone soon doe...*wink*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: Tell us 3 things you don't joke with?

Kollertunz: First of all, my wrist watches....I don't joke with them ever. Secondly, my shoes (I can spend millions on shoes)....Thirdly my perfumes...I have about 20 bottles of perfumes right now...smelling good attracts a lot of good compliments...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: Does spending millions in a night club make you a rich kid?

Kollertunz: When i was a little younger,you can't meet me any where and not see bottles of the most expensive drink in the club on my table... back then it was a cool thing but i would advice the rich kids of this time to spend wisely...but seriously,buying bottles of Ace of Spade aint for paupers....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: Do you think someone can get rich buy selling just salt,rice or pepper?

Kollertunz: Once God's favor is with someone,you can sell water and be rich... I have a friend that sells only shoes i mean only shoes...He is freaking rich (imagine supplying Senators and Governors with shoes)...He didn't pay for Advert so i am not going to mention his name.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: What is the best car you have driving?

Kollertunz: When I went to South Africa, I drove a Rolls Royce and mayne Life is good...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogger: Can you please advice the Rich Kids of Africa on how to stay rich?

Kollertunz: Put God first in everything you do...He is the Ultimate....Also hard work pays people...stay true to your hustle and invest wisely...Money is the root of all evil but remember No money No friend!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                 Kollertunz bought me lunch at a high class restaurant in Lekki after the meeting was done...The amount he paid for the food would feed me for a week...I guess that's why he is a Rich Man of Africa...As usual i would not end this post without feeding your eyes with some pictures.

When you have so much to choose from...Stepping out with an expensive time piece is a thing common among rich dudes.

Its a native affair...VJ Adams and Kollertunz have been friends for a while now...Ladies they are Bachelors *wink*

Smada Ent and Kollertunz host bachelors every Thursdays at a popular club in lagos...To all the single bobo's contact me for the address of the club if you want to mingle with these Barbie Doll like girls....lets call it Play boy mansion party Naija style!!!

Rolls Royce amounts to a lot of millions if you want to own one...Kollertunz drove one of those in South Africa when he was going for an Award ceremony.

No one should have such amount of money on him all at once... don't you get scared of getting robbed sir?

Eating healthy my doctors says makes you live longer... waking up to this amount of food is just bliss


4 comments:

  1. Please whr is roadrun?and how can I send my numba?am single and am nt whore but lik good life

    ReplyDelete
  2. CEO Kollertunz,seen man,big tins poppin...feel d swag,more grease to ur elbow bro. @slamhitfactory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooo,u re living a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. therichcameroonianboy2 June 2015 at 21:16

    Oww my father has his own business ( 3d photo �� and printing) my mom is a supplier to a major company and we live in mansion in Cameroon we have 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, two kitchen and two swimming pool ( one on the yard and other one on the roof) and we have two body guards for security reasons and 3 maids because my parents are not always at home. I get what I want but it is hard going to school and be picked on just for being so mix race and having so much money.��

    ReplyDelete